Amy Vesty and Mark Hales's Great Escapade WA 2009 Tour

Road cycling & upcoming rides
Mark H

Postby Mark H » 27 Mar 2009, 19:28

Hi Everyone,

We just wanted to let you know that Amy and I are participating in the Great Escapade 2009 Western Australia Tour in Margaret River.

If your interested in our journal please go to http://crazyguyonabike.com/doc/greatescapade2009

Thanks

geoff m

Postby geoff m » 27 Mar 2009, 21:50

Hi Mark and Amy,

Say hello to Scott A, who works with me. He's fairly new to riding, on a mountain bike with road wheels. Probably about 5 years more my senior.

I'm sure you will find him!!! (-:

Your task is to find him, and convert him into a road rider by the end of the Escapade.

Have fun

Geoff M

Trouty

Postby Trouty » 28 Mar 2009, 17:20

Hi guys,

It looks like fun...although.. a tent, I wouldn't know how to put one up. Make sure you sample the wine at each region and you may turn into an Alchoholic like Simon after Tassie.

AMY: I stupidly attempted D grade at Heffron today, as a lot of DHBC were doing the race. I must say... it was worse than our first attempt at E grade. I think 4 or 5 got dropped on the first lap, and 3 of us worked together to finish the race. D grade actually lapped us. Very windy !!!!!! The rest of DHBC did pretty well in the other grades.

The photos look good...nice to see a nice smile from Amy!. Anyway - hurry back you two, I miss my training partners.

simon.sharwood

Postby simon.sharwood » 31 Mar 2009, 18:07

I ... am ... so ... jealous.
Visited that part of the world last year and would love to go back.

Return to “Road”