Christmas Tree

Bikes and parts for sale plus links to "On Sale" items at bike shops
Lizanne

Postby Lizanne » 03 Dec 2010, 08:15

So i accidently won 2 Christmas trees(6ft and 7 ft) off grays online yesterday. I have decided one is enough for my living room, which means you now have a choice of 2 trees very thick and green.
here's the discription
Prices are $70 for the 6ft and $90 for the 7ft

Elegant 6ft Premium Traditional Twist Artificial Christmas Tree by LUXCO 1000 Tips (7ft 1285 tips)
* Colour: Green
* Height: 6ft/180cm
* 1000 Tips, 6cm thickness:0.07+0.07mm
WHY BUY AN ARTIFICIAL CHRISTMAS TREE?
* They are flame retardant and therefore safer for both the home and commercial locations.
* No mess - no falling needles to continually vacuum.
* The cost of the tree is much cheaper than buying a fresh tree every year when calculated over its lifetime.
* It`s much easier to decorate
* They are environmentally friendly - why not leave real trees where they belong!
* It looks better - our trees won`t droop, become threadbare or brown as the holiday season progresses.
WHY CHOOSE LUXCO?
All artificial Christmas trees are made from the same type of materials, but...there is a difference. IT IS THE QUALITY OF THE MATERIAL AND THE NUMBER OF TIPS THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
* We have incorporated into our tree the latest moulded material called PE which results in a very realistic and authentic Christmas Pine.
* The tips of our Christmas trees are constructed of durable 2-ply PVC and joined together which means your favourite decoration will remain well secured on the tree and the branch will not droop the way inferior trees do.
* The top of the tree is made extra strong which helps keep your Tree Topper firmly in place.
* We tell you how many tips there are in each tree, which determines the fullness of the tree.
* This A Shaped Tree with hard needle tips on the outside and soft premium PVC tips on the inside for extra fullness.
* Hinged branches for easy assembly and compact storage with sturdy metal stand for maximum stability.
* Supplied in a quality box for storage, Lights are NOT included
LUXCO
This most popular and plush tree is perfect if you like plenty of tips for decorations but still want a realistic looking tree. The large tips make a stunning and very realistic evergreen Christmas tree, and very wide at the base. It is ideal for a large home, office, retail store, club or hotel and shopping centers. (145510-2)

Let me know if you want one, i'll be getting them next week, so pick up from wolli creek next weekend would be best.
Merry Christmas

Return to “For Sale”