The track page is now bigger & better!!!!

Bicycle related chatter & discussion
Simon Llewellyn

Postby Simon Llewellyn » 24 May 2007, 21:08

Guys i've updated the track page and it is bigger & better than ever! I know all you 56K modems are going to whinge but i've got a good laugh out of it & i'll reduce it again if it's way too slow, but check it out & give me any suggestions....

jimmy

Postby jimmy » 24 May 2007, 21:34

You may want to remove the size restrictions on the images on the main page. They are thrown out of wack.

Also, check your links, they refer to the test page (i.e test.dhbc.org.au), I am not sure if this is SOHO forcing the issue though.

Generally, and this isn't a criticism of the track section, when designing something like this, you need to stick to the KISS principle, Keep It Simple Stupid.

As someone who has to work on GUI's, it took me an embarrassingly long time to learn that a simple clean design looks a lot better than one with everything.

ps. Lindsay, can you look at moving our SOHO license from test.dhbc.org.au to www.dhbc.org.au, I can't see where the setup for that is done.

James

Adrian E

Postby Adrian E » 24 May 2007, 22:15

I'd keep the photo sharp and in proper proportions.

Simon Llewellyn

Postby Simon Llewellyn » 25 May 2007, 10:51

I reduced the photo size a bit, and I've made the links easier to read, but i don't have a clue how to stop it from running through Test.dhbc. I've just linked it the way i normally would and for some reason it has used the test instead of the standard?...

Return to “Conversation”