DHBC Juniors News & Training

For all things Velodrome
michellebrown

Postby michellebrown » 18 Jun 2010, 14:44

Hi everybody,

Our U15/U17 pursuit team had it's first training session on Monday and it went very well. Big thanks to Simon Llewellyn for coaching. The next training session is Monday week, that's the 28th of June. Hope you can come along then.

Phil Kelly put on a terrific roller session Tuesday as the track was too wet to ride. By the pools of sweat on the ground at the end, I can assume eveyone worked very hard. Well done all of you! :x

Craig Weller has been hard at work in the bike room putting together frames. A few more components and we'll have two more bikes at our disposal.

The next DHBC Committee Meeting will be held on Tuesday the 6th of July. If anyone wants me to raise anything on behalf of the Junior Club, please let me know by email or see me at the track.

The Club has offered us jerseys at the discount price of $60. There are two small size and four womens cut jerseys available. The small size should fit the Under 15s, while the others will fit younger riders because they are cut shorter in the torso. Let me know as soon as you can if you would like to buy a jersey. I'll arrange to have one of each at training so you can try them for size.

Adolpho - hope you're feeling better and hurry back soon. Chris - we hope your grand mother is recovering well and we'll see you back at training soon too.

Till next Wednesday,
Keep rolling,
Michelle Brown
DHBC Juniors

Return to “Track”