DHBC RAW point score prizes!!!!

For all things Velodrome
Simon Llewellyn

Postby Simon Llewellyn » 25 Jul 2009, 12:08

Hey guys I come up with some prizes for our RAW point score!!!

For first place I"m going to get a special retro DHBC jersey made up with the old school badges & hopefully '2009 DHBC Raw Champion' embroidered on it.

Second place I have acquired the SBS highlights dvds of the tour de france for 2006,2007 & 2008.

Third place I have the movie 'overcoming' which shows CSC go through the tour de france a couple of years ago. Also 'taste le tour 2008' dvd & BMX bandits the movie.

For first woman I will have a think....

Trouty

Postby Trouty » 25 Jul 2009, 12:40

Hey guys I come up with some prizes for our RAW point score!!!

For first woman I will have a think....
How about a winners Pink Jersey! Jess would kick all our butts to win that.

There should also be a prize for woman over 40 who participate - a special "Grey Jersey" prize.

Trouty

Postby Trouty » 25 Jul 2009, 12:43

There should also be a prize for woman over 40 who participate - a special "Grey Jersey" prize.

Actually all of us girls would be quite happy with:
1) New Cervelo road bike - carbon of course
2) Some hot new track wheels
3) Polar cycle heart monitor
Any of the above will be fine

Camilla

Postby Camilla » 26 Jul 2009, 10:50

I'd be perfectly happy with "BMX Bandits"! I might have to cancel my trip just so that I'm in contention.

Rainbow

Postby Rainbow » 26 Jul 2009, 11:12

This post takes me back to all the times when Lindsay and Joanne have been assisting me to find my inner determination/ strength/ anger/ or how ever you might like to describe that urge to compete with the desire to destroy your opponents.

This is a concept I have really struggled with as I ride a bike for the fun of it, the team spirit and the personal challenges you overcome.

Until this moment.....
I may just have found the missing element, the key to my future glory in the shape of a PINK JERSEY! Watch out girls, determination has just kicked in!!!

P.S. Can I please get some tips on just how to win some points, the easy way?

P.P.S. Simon, can I please have some extra points for favoratism?

P.P.P.S. Can someone please confirm that the winner gets a Pink DHBC Jersey? As Jersey is required for series success.

Thanks,

Rainbow

Trouty

Postby Trouty » 26 Jul 2009, 12:49

This post takes me back to all the times when Lindsay and Joanne have been assisting me to find my inner determination/ strength/ anger/ or how ever you might like to describe that urge to compete with the desire to destroy your opponents.

This is a concept I have really struggled with as I ride a bike for the fun of it, the team spirit and the personal challenges you overcome.
Hey Jess, I think there is an inner aggression inside that obscenely happy and fun personality of yours. You just need to unleash the beast!! The Pink Jersey will do it for you. Remember - I have had a preview of that aggression at our last sprint pursuit....although I am still officially claiming favoritism from the said time keeper. Not that I am a sore loser or anything. Go Jess Go !!!

Return to “Track”