Welcome to Dulwich Hill Bicycle Club
Dulwich Hill Bicycle Club (DHBC) is the club for cyclists in the inner west of Sydney.
The club was formed in 1908 and prides itself on offering fellowship among cyclists, regardless of experience, ability, aspirations, or the equipment you own.
We’re a racing and recreational riding club, so you don’t need to race to take part in our regular rides, which include:
- Saturday Slowies, our weekly road ride for everyone
- Sunday road training rides to Waterfall and beyond
- Tuesday morning Eastern Hills
- Wednesday morning La Perouse
- Track training and racing at Canterbury (Tempe) Velodrome
- Juniors track riding and racing
- Road racing
- Mountain biking, for leisure and racing
- Vintage and classic bikes
- Penny farthing riding.
Anyone is welcome to join these rides on a "try before you buy" basis. Visit the Contact page if you've got questions not covered in the links above.
The Sydney Classic Bike Show is on Sat 22nd March. Come on Down! Click here for the SCBS Facebook Page
WOW! Check out this great video about DHBC made possible by Bibici cycling clothing
Dulwich Hill Bicycle Club from Babici on Vimeo.