The old boys re-unite...

Bicycle related chatter & discussion
Simon Llewellyn

Postby Simon Llewellyn » 29 Sep 2007, 22:37

Tonight I went out and had dinner with all the old boys from the club and heard about how 'those new sprinters with their fancy bikes that cost $20K & only last for 3 years with their big gears which they have do weights to be able to ride would be much better off smacking 90inch gear on there bikes and sprinting on that. Because when you ride 11.7 in a flying 200 you know your going well!!' I didn't bother trying to explain that anything under 92inch isn't sufficient to even hold onto the bunch anymore. Instead I thought it best to let the old glory days be relived one more time...

On the upside I got some great contacts for our history page. They are very keen on the history being kept. They had 40 plus photos with them and they said they have books and a lot more photos. So Adrian if your still keen on being involved? we could get stuck into it?

Here's some photos I don't know who they all are but there's a few familar faces...

Huw

Postby Huw » 30 Sep 2007, 15:21

I've met some of these folks before, but most I don't know. Can you label the photos?

kevinllewellyn

Postby kevinllewellyn » 06 Oct 2007, 19:10

The old boys are:

Kevin Cox
Colin Crawford
Lennie David
Arthur Dempsey
Arthur Donnelly
Joe Grasso
Mick Mazza
Joe Mealing
Graham Robinson