Discount to Club Members - Jervis Bay Cottage Accommodation

Bikes and parts for sale plus links to "On Sale" items at bike shops
geoff m

Postby geoff m » 01 Jul 2013, 15:21

We run a holiday accommodation at Jervis Bay as follows:

www.bushandbay.com

http://www.stayz.com.au/61643

If anyone in the club ever wants to stay we can do 15% off the advertised price (except XMAS/Easter holidays) BUT you must email or PM me directly and not go through any third party sites such as Stayz.

The Cottage includes linen, towels, made up beds and a wood fireplace so ideal anytime of the year.

Sunday's we allow 5pm late checkout so that means you can go for an early morning ride, have coffee, then come back and soak in the bath without having to freak out about packing up in a hurry.

I would highly recommend organising weekends here when Nowra Velo Club races which is usually 3 out of 4 weekends each month. They do Inter-Club races but anyone with a licence is welcome - often it's handicapped and same route as the Nowra to Sassafras Race, but only 45kms. The other race is a crit in an industrial estate and is a fantastic crit course. Costs for their races are usually a wopping $15. Non-race Sundays they also do a Sunday ride from Bombaderry Station and they are a really friendly bunch. Details here:

http://www.nowravelo.com/modules/piCal/ ... e=2013-8-1

JoTheBuilder

Postby JoTheBuilder » 01 Jul 2013, 16:04

Looks great Geoff!

I'll also be heading down to the Husky Tri this year so will try and beat Julian to it.

Ummm... Are dogs allowed (no comment please Stuart)? ;-)

geoff m

Postby geoff m » 01 Jul 2013, 17:45

Looks great Geoff!

I'll also be heading down to the Husky Tri this year so will try and beat Julian to it.

Ummm... Are dogs allowed (no comment please Stuart)? ;-)
Jo, not really a pet place, but I could talk to you about you're little mutts.

Kylie

Postby Kylie » 02 Jul 2013, 13:59

I'm interested too, I head to husky every year as well.

Return to “For Sale”