Track bike and racing components. This is the complete setup for anybody wanting to start track racing. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to buy it all in 1 go without going through the process of buying/acquiring their kit. This will allow the rider to do it all - sprint, scratch, endurance & timetrial.
The frame is a 2008 alloy Jamis Sonik with a carbon fork. This is a large frame, owned by Ian Dencker who is tall (in the 6”3’ region). Bike has been trained and raced on so has the normal scratches & scuffs that bikes pick up.
Wheels include a pair of American Classics for training. Miche Pista Singles for racing & Miche Supertype carbon disc. The Supertype has only been used on a couple of occasions & is in as new condition.
Bars are Teschner carbon track & the Synop HF alloy time trial.
Included is a set of rollers, a kit of chain rings & cogs and some other spare parts.
Total price $2600.
I’m selling on behalf of Ian Dencker. Any questions or to inspect please pm me.
• Jamis Sonik Track Bike 2008 61cm
• Truvativ Omnium 144 BCD Cranks + 3 Chain Rings
• 3 Cogs 14, 15 & 16
• Selle Italia seat
• Izumi Super Toughness chain 1/8
• American Classic 420 Front & Rear Training Wheels with Vittoria Diamante Pro Light tyres
• Miche Pista Singles Front & Rear with Vittoria Pista CS Singles
• Miche Supertype Rear Disc with Vittoria Pista CS Single + wheel bag
• Teschner Carbon track bars
• Synop HF Alloy Time Trial bars
• Shimano Clipless Peddles + Soma Double Straps
• Figmo Rollers
• Spare New Vittoria Pista CS Single
• Spare chainring bolts
• Singles Glue - Continental large tin
• Spare track chain
Bikes and parts for sale plus links to "On Sale" items at bike shops
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests