Stolen bikes - Wolli Creek

Bicycle related chatter & discussion
Eleri

Postby Eleri » 14 Sep 2016, 07:26

Message from Matt

I was wondering whether it would be possible to put the word out about to road bikes we had stolen from Wolli Creek whilst we were on holiday? They were taken between the 9th August and 10th September from a secure cage at Discovery Point.

The first bike is a planet X pro carbon in matte finish with grammo flow 3.0 wheels. It has a Shimano Ultegra drive train, images of this bike can be seen at

https://www.stolenbikes.com.au/Stolen/Bike/1982

The second bike is a women’s Cannondale Synapse which is white with silver glitter detailing and black decals. It is full Shimano 105 and has Reynolds racing Solitude wheels. Pictures and further details can be seen here

https://www.stolenbikes.com.au/Stolen/Bike/1985
Planet X Pro Carbon stolen from Wolli Creek, NSW on 10 September 2016
2014 Planet X pro carbon (size medium), with Shimano Ultegra drivetrain (front and rear mech, levers) 2x 10 speed. Picture shown is a stock photo, 2nd photo is actual bike (with older Shimano wheelset on)
stolenbikes.com.au

If any one spots these, please post here and I'll put you in touch with Matt.

timothy_clifford

Postby timothy_clifford » 14 Sep 2016, 10:14

Might be worth Matt's time to post to SydneyCyclist and other forums too.

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 14 Sep 2016, 13:13

topherm

Postby topherm » 15 Sep 2016, 12:21

Is this on a strata-managed title? It might be worth checking whether or not this can be claimed via the Strata insurance or even your own contents.

My friend had the same thing happen whilst his bike was in his bike cage at work.

Best of luck with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Conversation”