Enmore 1 bedroom to rent 4 December to 5 January $380 p/w

Bicycle related chatter & discussion
Liamo

Postby Liamo » 18 Nov 2014, 09:50

i'll be visiting France for a month to visit the partners family and do fun stuff like skiing (no cycling unfortunately) so I'm looking to rent out the place for a month.
As you are locals their isn't a need to sell the area. I'm located just off Enmore road on a quiet street close to the Enmore theatre and the new found stardom of cow and the moon.
It's a one bedroom town house that had the bathroom done and walls painted one year ago. It has a great courtyard area with a BBQ/sink and fridge with tons of herbs to pick and a mango tree.
It's really well placed and priced at 380 a week with Internet and bills included. Feel free to have a look anytime (if I'm not out training for the Western Sydney 70.3... Trying to avoid being eliminated during the swim leg) as my holidays have started now. Did I mention it's a roll down the hill to where the dhbc rides start. If you have any older relatives who are likely to leave the place better then how I've left it they are very welcome.

Any questions I can be reached on 0435812075

James Rogers

Postby James Rogers » 23 Nov 2014, 15:07

I'm interested for some older relatives!

Liamo

Postby Liamo » 24 Nov 2014, 22:25

I've found a taker for my place and it's already paid up. Good luck finding something for the relo's

Return to “Conversation”