Cycling Photos

Bicycle related chatter & discussion
Philip

Postby Philip » 16 Jan 2014, 11:39

Hi All,

I have gathered a few pics on my rides of late and don't really know what to do with them. I don't want to flood my Instagram followers with too many lycra clad sweaty bodies, i'm already stretching the tollerance of a few non cycling friends. So I've set up a drop box folder to dump them in. Most of them are my usual ride buddies but there are few in there of people I don't know. If you do know any one in these feel free to pass on the link. If there are any images you would like to use for FB or personal use please feel free. A "photo by philip le masurier" acknowledgement would be cool, but not essential.

Forgive the dodgy ones. My real work involves shooting things that don't move in a studio where I control everything. Quite different shooting riders while riding, and using a camera or phone where I have little or no control. Point and pray.

If any one appears in any image they don't want out in the public domain, for whatever reason, just let me know and I'll delete it.

Hope this link works, if you use dropbox you may need to log out to see them, James found that to be the case.
Any new images i make i'll now put here, so keep the link and if you're interested check in from time to time.
My favourites will still be put up on instagram. On Instagram i'm @le_masurier.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zc7wru2vihj6xu1/SiAirsZXoh

Cheers,
Philip

JoTheBuilder

Postby JoTheBuilder » 16 Jan 2014, 12:46

Thanks Philip! Everyone enjoys your photo escapades on our morning rides so it's nice to be able to check them all out.

Jo

humanbeing

Postby humanbeing » 16 Jan 2014, 12:52

Thanks Philip,
Great pictures and some great memories of great bike rides.
Have a great ride,
Peter

jonboy

Postby jonboy » 16 Jan 2014, 16:42

Can you explain why in the few photos that I appear in that I appear to look so fat?

Have you done something evil to me using Photoshop? Do I owe you an inner tube or something?

Philip

Postby Philip » 16 Jan 2014, 17:44

Leave it with me John, I'll see what i can do. Check back tomorrow.

Eleri

Postby Eleri » 16 Jan 2014, 21:01

Excellent photos Philip! Thanks for sharing those.

Those photos of Michael post crash caused me to shudder as I relived the moment. I had forgotten there were photos.

marc2131

Postby marc2131 » 17 Jan 2014, 21:02

I can't imagine how you took some of those photos Philip. The angles would have been very difficult while riding the bike at speed. Was it taken with a proper camera, a GoPro or a mobile phone cam?

Philip

Postby Philip » 18 Jan 2014, 11:31

Thanks Marc, all the earlier ones are i-phone the recent ones are shot with a little camera I've started riding with. Some are shot while riding, some are shot when stopped.

Return to “Conversation”