Another Great Experience at an LBS - Cycling Projects

Bicycle related chatter & discussion
mr mojo

Postby mr mojo » 12 Oct 2011, 11:26

Just wanted to tell everyone about another great LBS experience.

After not being able to sort out my rear derailleur, I took it down to Cycling Projects in Ashbury, who had performed the previous service on the bike. Not only did they adjust it free of charge, they also adjusted the saddle position for me, also free of charge.

When checking the derailleur, they also checked the chain and found it to be at 100% stretch. When I told them they had replaced the chain earlier this year and it only had around 1000km's on it, they also replaced it free of charge. This was even after I told the owner, I was happy to pay for a new one. He had none of it and said the chain should have lasted longer. This is pretty awesome as I didn't buy the bike from them in the first place, I have only ever taken it there for service and the odd parts purchase.

I walked out of the shop one happy little camper and needless to say I will be taking the bike back to them for all future service.

LBS 1, On-line store 0.

Cheers
Spiros

timyone

Postby timyone » 12 Oct 2011, 13:26

cool :)

timyone

Postby timyone » 15 Oct 2013, 08:15

while looking for good carbon repair places online, this thread popped up for cycling projects, I have been told they do pretty good carbon repair, and they are local!

Stuart

Postby Stuart » 15 Oct 2013, 16:58

Jo got her last major service there. Very good indeed. Recommended +1

Return to “Conversation”