Orica Kermesse - entries close 1/3/15

Road cycling & upcoming rides
christian

Postby christian » 25 Feb 2015, 08:46

Want to show your support for the NRS team as well as race in a state event? Then you've come to the right place. Unfortunately you won't get to see the team race as you'll be racing at the same time. This year we will be encouraging everyone who wants to race to come to the events where the team will be racing even if they are not racing as a team.

Orica Kermesse is happening on the 7th of March in Abermain just outside Kurri Kurri (I say that because no one knows where Abermain is). Its run by the Hunter District Cycling Club.

Juniors start around 12pm, seniors around 2pm. This is a graded race, it'll be based on your state road handicap. If you don't have a road handicap don't fear, our friendly club handicapper will attempt to get you into the correct grade. Men's Distances range from 55km for E grade up to 77km for A grade. Juniors ranging from 3km (U9) to 55km (U17M). Women's distances, 55km for Div 1, 33km for Div 2. It's a 11km hotdog course so being able to power out of corners will help.

Info can be found here
https://eventdesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm? ... rgID=20999

blah

Postby blah » 26 Feb 2015, 11:47

Awesome, I'm in. Just booked.

I s'pose I'll start a list:
Blake

Return to “Road”