Three Peaks - 2014

Road cycling & upcoming rides
Nozzle

Postby Nozzle » 08 Nov 2013, 14:31

Hi All,

I'm looking at booking in for the 2014 Three Peaks Challenge, held in Victoria on Sunday 9 March 2014. Potentially going down for a day or so before and after.

Details of the event are here: https://www.bicyclenetwork.com.au/gener ... des/42359/

Who else is in? Please let me know asap as I'm looking to lock some accommodation in and might be worth getting a shared place.

I'm also hoping to share the driving.

Cheers,
Noel

Nozzle

Postby Nozzle » 08 Nov 2013, 14:33

Also to note. Early bird entry closes today. No pressure.....

Nozzle

Postby Nozzle » 08 Nov 2013, 17:12

I've now registered and have booked accommodation here: http://www.fallscreek.com.au/SummitRidg ... lpineLodge

I have room for one more in my room. It is $545 per person for the weekend if you are keen to share. Includes brekky and a two course meal (read carb load). PM me if you are interested.

Apparently Falls Creek is already 2/3 full so better hurry if you wish to stay close to the start.

Time to start training and slimming down into Grimpeur mode....

Adam W

Postby Adam W » 03 Dec 2013, 17:22

Hey Noel,

I'm not up to the point of buying a ticket and booking accommodation just yet, but I am planning on heading down for the ride. A few other guys on the Tuesday Hills ride sounded half keen too.

Adam

Nozzle

Postby Nozzle » 04 Dec 2013, 11:00

Hey Noel,

I'm not up to the point of buying a ticket and booking accommodation just yet, but I am planning on heading down for the ride. A few other guys on the Tuesday Hills ride sounded half keen too.

Adam
Hi Adam,

The more the merrier. Peter Bownes is heading. I'm taking my wife with me so have someone to share the driving. At this point I should have room in my car for another bike and probably 1-2 bodies. No longer have accommodation but if desperate there can be a sofa bed made available. The cost is still similar though as they charge per head. A little less for the fold out.

Cheers,
Noel

Return to “Road”