GregPankhurst

Postby GregPankhurst » 17 Nov 2012, 23:10

Out for tomorrow sorry guys. Have a good ride

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 18 Nov 2012, 04:05

Perfect weather, see you at 6

jermxx

Postby jermxx » 19 Nov 2012, 08:53

So after overcooking a corner into Wisemans Ferry and coming off and being carted away in an ambulance, I wanted to say a few thank you's.

Firstly to Adam and Adrian who scraped me and my bike up off the road, called the ambulance, and generally did everything they could think of to help. And to Mike who gave up his chicken (although not his chips or drink - stuffed into the bidon cages) and Mark who rode back up to check up on me, and in Mikes case, to scare the crap out of me by explaining what happened to his shoulder :)

And also to Eleri who drove up to Wisemans to collect my bike and Adam, thanks.

Injuries include plenty of gravel rash, a separated shoulder (Acromioclavicular Dislocation) and some muscular aches in both arms. Knicks have a small hole in the hip only, and the DHBC jersey has extensive damage to the pockets only. Bike is apparently fine, and i need a new helmet. All in all I feel quite lucky and it should be only a couple of weeks before things are back to nearly normal.

I feel very fortunate to have been riding with such a great bunch.

marc2131

Postby marc2131 » 19 Nov 2012, 09:06

Sad to hear you had the accident. Sounds quite bad, but good to see you are in good spirits.
Get well soon.

adrian

Postby adrian » 19 Nov 2012, 09:20

I'm glad you're OK, Jeremy and that nothing is broken. It was a bit of a shock rounding the bend and seeing you lying on the road. Lucky there weren't any cars or motorbikes around at that point.
Looking forward to seeing you back on the bike soon. Take care! :)

Stuart

Postby Stuart » 19 Nov 2012, 10:43

Bummer indeed Jeremy but I'll add my 'good to hear it wasn't worse' thoughts. Hope to see back on the bike soon.

Eleri

Postby Eleri » 19 Nov 2012, 10:52

That's (relatively) good news about your shoulder. And having seen the corner in question, very pleased there were no vehicles in that place at that time or shortly after.

I felt like a drive in the country. Always good to have an opportunity to get outraged by ridiculous houses out that way.

Dougie

Postby Dougie » 19 Nov 2012, 11:02

Jeremy, get well

Cheers

Dougie

jonboy

Postby jonboy » 19 Nov 2012, 12:50

I'm sorry too Jeremy.

I was wondering why no ride report had been published - was thinking that something was awry.

Philip

Postby Philip » 19 Nov 2012, 13:45

I was wondering why no ride report had been published - was thinking that something was awry.
The rest of us are still recovering in our own much less dramatic ways. And still trying to remember where we got the wrong idea that a century was 160km.
Thanks Mike for setting us straight on this issue, and for leading a truly wonderful ride. The cruise along the river after Wisemans Ferry was stunningly beautiful.
As were the Gorges, I never tire of them. Thanks to all for great company, a special thanks to all the wheels I sucked to get me there.

Jeremy, may I add my wishes for a speedy recovery. We too were wondering how to bail at that point, the lead up to that descent was no doubt the hardest part of the day.
You were the only one with the idea and the courage to opt for the big white taxi home. And the skill to take such a spectacular fall and do such relatively minor damage is
truly awesome. We are all jealous and salute your imagination and balls.

Seriously though glad to hear you'll be back on the bike soon.

So where to next?

JoTheBuilder

Postby JoTheBuilder » 19 Nov 2012, 14:59

Glad to hear you are on the mend Jeremy... Looking forward to seeing you back on the bike soon.

Apologies to the rest of the group for not making it. While I could pretend I 'foresaw' the accident, the reality is that I was feeling decidedly under the weather and thought a day in bed would better serve.

By the way, Jeremy, you rang me at 630am asking what the plans were. How did you end up with the bunch?

GregPankhurst

Postby GregPankhurst » 19 Nov 2012, 17:41

Oww. Heal quick

adam

Postby adam » 19 Nov 2012, 18:09

It was a miracle crash given the moderate damage - sorry about the discomfort though Jeremy. Waiting with the bike for Eleri gave me a great way to bail :wink: - just not as impressive as the lift with the ambos. Very glad to see Phillip say that stretch up to the decent was the hardest part of the ride - felt like it to me. Thanks Jeremy for encouraging me though it.

However, despite all that, it was a really great ride. Many thanks to Mike for organising it.

AndrewBurns

Postby AndrewBurns » 19 Nov 2012, 18:15

I only thought it was going to be a 100km ride, I was rudely informed at breakfast in St Ives that it was to be 180km! The ride was pure pain for me after about 120km but now the pain has been forgotten to a large extent and I have a tale of bicycle riding to tell for a while.

andrewm

Postby andrewm » 19 Nov 2012, 18:55

All things considered, you came out of that lightly. It'll still hurt tho. Heal well Jeremy.

Props to Mike, Mark, Adrian, Adam and Eleri for helping Jeremy (and his bike). A special thanks to Mike for organising and leading. Reflecting on yesterday I have realised just what ride leaders take on, especially on these bigger, more remote rides. Thank you all.

Sorry I had to bail. Everything was under control, and the missus had tickets for 6:30. She was bang on time.

Nozzle

Postby Nozzle » 19 Nov 2012, 19:26

Hope you feel better soon Jez. I know too well how much it sucks to hit the road at speed. Just keep that road rash clean and indulge in some couch surfing.

Bikes seem to always have a way of coming away unscathed....

Look forward to hear the tale at the cafe when your back at it mate.

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 19 Nov 2012, 20:55

Glad to hear you are not significantly hurt Jeremy.

At the accident Jeremy thought he had done his collar bone, so I gave him a rundown of the options with broken collar bones, so to help him make the correct decision in hospital. Fortunately the collar bone was not broken.

I had to make a decision as to whether to cancel the ride. The problem was that being at Wisemans Ferry, the effort of returning to Hornsby train station was probably greater than continuing the ride to its completion at Windsor. So after spending around 2 hours at Wisemans we continued at a leisurely pace to Windsor.

I'll put up a ride report in a later post

DaveT

Postby DaveT » 19 Nov 2012, 21:57

This was my first adventure ride with the club and aside the accident, it really was a great day out and hats off to Mike, and indeed all participants for making it so.

Anthony K

Postby Anthony K » 19 Nov 2012, 22:52

A few lasting memories from yesterday:
- The chilled feeling that came over me when we heard that Jeremy had crashed and an ambulance was needed
- The beauty of the ride along the hawkesbury and through Bobbin and Berowra
- The sight of Mike stuffing a full milkshake cup, including straw, in his bidon cage, half a chicken and chips in his jersey pocket and then heading back up the hill to the accident scene

Camilla

Postby Camilla » 20 Nov 2012, 10:32

I too was sad not to be able to make it. Always a top day out, the adventure rides. And this one seemed a little more adventuresome than most! Glad to hear it wasn't worse Jeremy - I'd heard you'd had a fall from Eleri and at that stage they were still thinking broken bones. You should be right just in time for the Xmas Party!

Did Mike eat his chicken on the run, picking morsels out of his pocket as he rode along?

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 20 Nov 2012, 11:42

Actually I climbed out with just the thick shake and chips, I left the 1/2 chicken at the Cafe' and ate that when I returned about 1 1/2 hours later

Johnj

Postby Johnj » 20 Nov 2012, 22:10

Sincere best wishes Jeremy, it doesn't sound much like fun at all.

Alison and I fell out the back of the pack on the Pacific Highway north of Mt Colah. We'd both been debating about bailing, so we just decided to gracefully accept the inevitable and caught the train from Mt Kuring-Gai. Looks like we missed all the excitement. Though having waited by the side of the road for an ambulance several times now, its an experience I'm happy to avoid repeating.
I left the 1/2 chicken at the Cafe' and ate that when I returned about 1 1/2 hours later.
Hmm, remind me not to take any dietary advice from you Mike, that sounds like a recipe for Salmonella.

MarkL

Postby MarkL » 21 Nov 2012, 08:46

I'm glad there was no breakage Jeremy, recover quickly!!

Thanks for the ride Mike and all for the company. This was my first Adventure Ride! Good weather, great scenery and climbing and a good kick off for Audax/ Bright training.

Cheers,
Mark

weiyun

Postby weiyun » 21 Nov 2012, 10:28

Hmm, remind me not to take any dietary advice from you Mike, that sounds like a recipe for Salmonella.
Relax, 1.5hr of bacterial mitoses won't kill you.

Philip

Postby Philip » 21 Nov 2012, 11:34

You didn't see the cafe. :(

GregPankhurst

Postby GregPankhurst » 21 Nov 2012, 12:36

Previous 44 might though

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 21 Nov 2012, 13:09

You didn't see the cafe. :(
The Cafe' was a perfect fit for the endurance sports cyclist
- Maximum calories
- Minimum cost

Not quite 1/2 a pig for $8 but......

weiyun

Postby weiyun » 21 Nov 2012, 15:31

Previous 44 might though
Then the error lies in the choice of diner, not time.

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 21 Nov 2012, 17:08

Still haven't found the time to do a report, but here's my data

http://www.nsw.cycling.org.au/default.asp?Page=48280

or

http://app.strava.com/activities/28735599

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 12 Dec 2012, 09:13

Interested in your feedback and suggestions on rides for 2013. Below is some suggestions for some of the longer rides. I'm interested in your feedback on these ideas and also any particular dates that come to mind.

One observation is that we are lacking adventure rides that would suit C25 or even Saturday riders.

OK, the 3 suggestions that have come my way;
1. Brutality in Berry - train down, hills ride, train back
2. Southern Highlands weekend - ride down, overnight pub, club ride, ride part way back with options
3. Central Coast explorer

Details;
Brutality in Berry ====================================================

Strawburger has done an excellent job of designing this ride, this is the details;

From our discussions at the xmas party, here is the Berry ride i do when i'm down in the south coast. I usually stay down there but i've worked out the trip if coming from/to Sydney.

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Br ... -in-Berry#

2860m of climbing, 80kms total.

Best way to get down there by train is from Sydenham. Earliest is a 6:30am train, arriving at Kiama at 8:50am. Breakfast in Kiama then ride from Kiama to Berry which is about 25kms mostly flat (see part of this route here http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Ki ... erry-loop# ). Do the brutality course starting up Woodhill Mt, then Cambewarra Mt westbound, Browns Mt. Lunch in Cambewarra, then Cambewarra Mt eastbound, Berry Mt and head back to Kiama.

So it's a long adventure outing, 130kms (approx 6hrs saddle time at 28s/middies pace and breakfast & lunch thrown in). Fortunately no traffic lights to hold up the ride! Plenty of climbing with equal amount of descending!

5pm train from Kiama to Sydnenham arriving back at 7:15pm. The last train from Kiama is at 6pm. there is one an hour before if lunch doesn't take too long.

Southern Highlands Weekend ====================================================
Saturday: Marrickville -> Picton (lunch) -> Mittagong
Accom: Mittagong pub
Sunday morning: Club ride start/end Bowral. Off memory its about 60k, they have 2 bunches, one takes the hilly route and the other takes the flatter route.
Sunday late morning: Ride back thru Southern Highlands to Campbelltown and take train, or ride to Wollongong and take train.

An option is to do the Saturday leg only and catch a train home.

Central Coast Explorer ====================================================
3 options for the way out come to mind;
a) Marrickville -> Palm beach -> Ferry
b) Marrickville -> Brooklyn -> Ferry
c) Marrickville -> Brooklyn -> keep riding on the Princess Hwy

I've ridden option c and its fine.

What I don't know is about riding on the central coast, the suitability of the roads and what's of interest. Let me know your thoughts.

2013 Non Fixie Imperial Century
This year it was run later in the year as I was injured at the beginning of the year. Would like to see the century return to an earlier time slot such as March. No route has been determined. If possible but not necessary a route we haven't done would be great, we could expand on one of the ideas above or devise another route. Examples;
Train -> Katoomba -> Spingwood -> Windsor -> Marrickville
Spend the night somewhere;
- Hunter Valley
- Bathurst or Bathurst back to Katoomba
- Kangaroo Valley

weiyun

Postby weiyun » 12 Dec 2012, 21:01

Brutality in Berry sounds interesting. What's the bail out option mid-loop? 300-400m climb per peak is somewhat serious, depending on the grade.

Strawburger

Postby Strawburger » 13 Dec 2012, 08:17

Brutality in Berry sounds interesting. What's the bail out option mid-loop? 300-400m climb per peak is somewhat serious, depending on the grade.
Hmmm, bailout. I had never considered it being someone who thrives pointing upward <insert rude jokes here>.

OK, bailout would be at Cambewarra just after the decent on way to Brown Mtn or just before the ascent of Cambewarra Westbound (so two bailout options). There is a leisurely ride into Bomaderry train station (Nowra). The ride from Kiama to Berry (or return) is an easy 25kms but people could bailout a little earlier at Berry. This would be counterproductive though as i explain below.

Unfortunately the trains service is that great from Kiama down south, hence why the ride starts from Kiama, not Berry. There is a need to change trains at Kiama to head further south. Heading back from the bailout point (Nowra) the trains to get to Kiama are 2hrs apart so if you just miss one it's a long wait. The last train is at 4:29pm.

Another option could be to ride back to Kiama via the coast. I'm unsure of the topography though.

weiyun

Postby weiyun » 13 Dec 2012, 08:34

Kiama and riding north is all flat, relatively.

Strawburger

Postby Strawburger » 13 Dec 2012, 09:43

300-400m climb per peak is somewhat serious, depending on the grade.
I forgot to reply to this statement.

This is by no means an easy ride. It is harder than the Gorges ride as the climbs are longer and at points, steeper. The first time i rode this on 39-25 i suffered. From that moment on i ride 39-27.

Here is a Strava link to one of my rides down there in 2010. There was heavy fog on one side of the mountains and wet on the other so i decided to skip Browns Mt. The scenery is spectacular as is the wildlife as you ride along.

The not so quite Brutality in Berry

weiyun

Postby weiyun » 13 Dec 2012, 10:51

True to "Brutality"! :)

GregPankhurst

Postby GregPankhurst » 13 Dec 2012, 11:20

One observation is that we are lacking adventure rides that would suit C25 or even Saturday riders.

<snip>

1. Brutality in Berry
Clearly you have a flair for the ironic Mike 8)

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 13 Dec 2012, 12:22

Any suggestions for some easier adventures?

weiyun

Postby weiyun » 13 Dec 2012, 13:02

We still have not done the M7 route. Only recently I noted there's quite a bit of facilities there out west eg. Western Sydney Regional Park, one that forms part of the M7 route. Also what about the Narellan/The Oaks route to Penrith? Anyone done that back route before?

andrewm

Postby andrewm » 13 Dec 2012, 14:42

We still have not done the M7 route. Only recently I noted there's quite a bit of facilities there out west eg. Western Sydney Regional Park, one that forms part of the M7 route. Also what about the Narellan/The Oaks route to Penrith? Anyone done that back route before?
I think we missed the opportunity to do the M7 loop with a big bunch. I did it quite a bit solo this year as it was a nice flat 4 hr ride with 90 mins interrupted only by opening the gate to the freeway. The ride back on the M5 was a little hairy. More so now I suspect the roadworks have started and the shoulder is narrower. Alternative may be come back via m4?

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 13 Dec 2012, 14:56

I'm not familiar with the Narellan/The Oaks route to Penrith, does someone know the route?

Yeh some sort of "motorway madness" route could be a goer. What's the current flavor in the way of routes?

GregPankhurst

Postby GregPankhurst » 13 Dec 2012, 17:15

Spit balling here, so happy to be shouted down.

How about a bays & beaches ride? Marrickville -> Lilyfield -> Gladesville -> Hunters Hill -> Lane Cove -> Crows Nest -> CBD -> Double Bay -> Rose Bay -> Watsons Bay -> Bondi -> Bronte -> Coogee -> Long Bay -> LaPa - > Marrickville. Plenty of cafe stops en route

weiyun

Postby weiyun » 13 Dec 2012, 17:17

If you look at Google Maps, there's only one country road in that part of the world that heads directly north to Penrith. South going north makes sense if there's a southerly. Should be a relatively flat route as it's to the east of Napean river.

weiyun

Postby weiyun » 13 Dec 2012, 17:20

How about a bays & beaches ride? Marrickville -> Lilyfield -> Gladesville -> Hunters Hill -> Lane Cove -> Crows Nest -> CBD -> Double Bay -> Rose Bay -> Watsons Bay -> Bondi -> Bronte -> Coogee -> Long Bay -> LaPa - > Marrickville. Plenty of cafe stops en route
We have done similar of the east side in the past, very nice. The trouble with Gladesville is the ride across Gladesville Br (on road) and some are not comfortable with it. The "bike path" is a narrow pain. But we can look at it again to link through to Olympic Park/Homebush etc. The Parramatta River bike path is quite pleasant.

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 13 Dec 2012, 19:24

Hi Greg, I'm familiar with that route. The difficult bits are;
- Gladesville bridge, which while I have ridden over on the road early in the morning with fasties, I think are are better doing on the footpath as some may be a bit concerned about riding the road
- Hunters Hill to Lane Cove turn off. I've never been happy about riding up that hill on the road, I've ridden the footpath, while being a pain is doable.

The south side portion of that route is the Early Easites ride we did at the beginning of the year -> http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/DH ... nture-Ride

weiyun

Postby weiyun » 13 Dec 2012, 20:24

- Hunters Hill to Lane Cove turn off. I've never been happy about riding up that hill on the road, I've ridden the footpath, while being a pain is doable.
That section is actually quite ok, as long as the traffic is not heavy and a cyclist bunch isn't holding up the traffic. Whilst it's a relatively long road, the road is uncomplicated and the surface is good. The bike rolls pretty well on a pretty acceptable gradient. In other words, one can move at a pretty decent pace up to Lane Cove. The annoying bit really is that Gladesville Bridge.

As suggested, we can ride west through Concord to Homebush and then go north via the rail/dedicated bridge at Rhodes. Then sweep around Gladesville/Lane Cove etc. Could be interesting. But more like a morning adventure ride than a whole day one.

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 13 Dec 2012, 20:42

We want a mix of morning adventure rides and whole day ones

Anthony K

Postby Anthony K » 13 Dec 2012, 20:59

Mike,

Brutality in Berry sounds good but not a lot of time in reserve to get the 5pm train.

Southern Highlands Weekend also sounds good

Ditto bays and beaches.

It seems I am easy to please.

Stuart

Postby Stuart » 14 Dec 2012, 14:41

Brutality in Berry sounds good but I'd want to stay the night .. it's way too long a day for us Masters 5 riders ... :-)

Southern Highlands weekend could also be a goer.

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 14 Dec 2012, 15:07

I know a route back from west pennant hills, so if the m2 is suitable to there from the m7, then we could ride out early on the m5 from Riverwood.

GregPankhurst

Postby GregPankhurst » 14 Dec 2012, 15:39

Continuing to spitball. Again happy to be shut down

What about the adventure ride not so much being about the terrain, rather the format?

So for example, off the top of my head, 2 person teams run to Bundeena via Waterfall. Someone plays handicapper and the teams start at different intervals. Regroup at bundeena, ferry to Cronulla, brekky and a group ride back. Could be a laugh

scully

Postby scully » 15 Dec 2012, 12:42

I have an idea for a Central Coast choose your own adventure ride(™)
Everyone likes an adventure so I have made three rides in one to have a beginners, medium and fast group. We can all catch the same train from Central 6.45am and meet up for lunch at The Entrance 12.30.

The medium group would get off first at Ourimbahhttp://goo.gl/maps/h9Zy1
.This version is 95km and flat.If you have ever done waterfall you are in this or the fast group.You will have four hours to do eighty km before lunch so bring your swimmers, you will have time for a swim along the way.

Next off is the fast group atWyong They do a nice little detour up to Bumble Hill and dog trap rd then Hue Hue to Wyee.135km with one hill 8)http://goo.gl/maps/iWz5H
This group will needto average just over 30km/hr to get to lunch on time.

Then the beginners get off at Wyee.From Wyee we head to the coast,check out a cool beach and stop at The Entrance for lunch.Flat 65km.This group is for anyone who hasn't done waterfall. Hybrids and mountain bikes are fine and there will be plenty of rest stops.If youhave ever been to slowies you can do this one.http://goo.gl/maps/wno7q

So the medium and fast groups will follow the same(ish)## way the slow group wentfrom Wyee and either catch them or meet up at lunch. Then everone can go via the bike track arond the lake back to Tuggerah station.

##the slow group will avoid the highway more
Last edited by scully on 29 Dec 2012, 16:07, edited 2 times in total.

Stuart

Postby Stuart » 15 Dec 2012, 16:40

@Scully ... love your work. I'll be there, in one bunch or other - April 2013?

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 16 Dec 2012, 10:59

A plan is forming....

Jan - Early Eastie 70k
Feb - Southern Highlands Weekend (2 days, 3 rides)
March - Non Fixie Century 162k+
April - Central Coast Chase 60k, 90k, 130k
May - Blue Mountains 3rd route 100k (Lacey to advise)
June - The Wall 112k
July - Bundeena Ferry 80k ?

Notes;
- Going to discuss Berry with Strawburger, have some ideas
- Hawkebury explorer. The retro group are planning a ride that will ride the best part of this ride in reverse
- Dates need to avoid race calendar as most captains race, major events such as Johnny Warren, B2B, Spring cycle, Gong, other DHBC rides and probably public holidays

weiyun

Postby weiyun » 16 Dec 2012, 11:07

Be worth allocating the shorter rides for the hot summer months and the long rides in autumn and spring. Winter is good for rides under the sun.

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 16 Dec 2012, 16:07

Be worth allocating the shorter rides for the hot summer months and the long rides in autumn and spring. Winter is good for rides under the sun.
What do you propose, suggest a list

weiyun

Postby weiyun » 16 Dec 2012, 17:10

Non-fixie century in April or May? It'll be a whole day out under the sun.

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 16 Dec 2012, 19:04

Excess time in the sun is a consideration. Another consideration is bad weather on rides with limited bailout options

Had a look at the M7 bike path ride and the issue of getting there and back. This is my thoughts;
1. Marrickville -> Riverwood. A backroad route I know well
2. M5 Motorway -> Start of M7 cycleway. Do the motorway section early in the morning when the traffic is at it lightest
3. M7 off road cycleway
4. Windsor rd to Paramatta rd off road cycleway
5. Parramatta river cycleway to Olympic park
6. Back to Marrickville via Ashfield using roads I'm familiar with or if we want to consume some more time, we could take cooks river cycleway back

Those with a limited time slot could catch the train home from Paramatta

This ride does not have much climbing in and therefor suits those looking for flatter adventures

MarkL

Postby MarkL » 23 Dec 2012, 20:48

Hey Mike,

Re the Blue Mountains (Springwood) ride, I have Garmin data but the map is wrong :o
I did this ride with Stanmore Cycles as a 2011 Xmas ride. It's around 90km and we averaged about 23kph staying in a bunch. It's undulating to Rouse Hill, then flat to Windsor and climbs on Springwood/ Hawkesbury rd with a lookout part the way up.

Anyway, the route isn't complicated and I'll look at a map with you soon. I'd aim to do the ride too.

The route is Victoria rd to Parramatta, Church st/ Windsor rd, L onto Hammers rd, R onto Old Windsor rd, continue on Windsor rd to Windsor. ~53km
Brekkie/ morning tea at Windsor.

Then Macquarie/ George st, R onto Blacktown rd, L onto The Driftway, L onto Castlereagh rd, R onto Springwood/ Hawkesbury rd to Springwood. ~36km, lunch :)
The train station is a couple of hundred meters down the road.

Cheers,
Mark

GregPankhurst

Postby GregPankhurst » 27 Dec 2012, 21:26

Do we have a date pencilled in for the Early Eastie?

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 27 Dec 2012, 22:09

I'm thinking late January

scully

Postby scully » 28 Dec 2012, 19:58

I checked out some of the central coast roads over chrissy. It all looks pretty good but will be making some changes to make it more betterer. April is fine as are other months. It's all good.

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 28 Dec 2012, 20:55

Excellent work Scully

In reguards to the early easties ride in Jan, my circumstances have changed and I can do pretty much any Sunday in January, so those interested, let me know your prefered dates

GregPankhurst

Postby GregPankhurst » 29 Dec 2012, 10:41

How about the 13th? We leave it any later and we'll run into issues for those doing the Alpine Classic

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 29 Dec 2012, 11:09

13th Sounds good. I'll setup a 2013 thread tomorrow

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 01 Jan 2013, 12:49

I've started the 2013 thread. Greg is running the first ride, early eastie. Please go to the new thread

http://www.dhbc.org.au/forum/viewtopic. ... 546#p45546

Return to “Road”