Friday night winter racing 07'!!

For all things Velodrome
Simon Llewellyn

Postby Simon Llewellyn » 22 Jun 2007, 23:42

G'day guys me & Nick made our Friday night winter racing 07' debuts tonight & it was a great night out. Admittedly i didn't ride particularly well but it was good fun & highly recommended. here's some photos...

What do they say? A picture is worth a thousand words? This one says it all, it was FREEEZZZING...

Anyone with kids the juniors were pumping. Here's a really cute little kids bike, it got much admiration throughout the night...

Paul tried to capture the atmosphere with this photo, it doesn't quite tell the story but there were a lot of people there, DIV 2 was outside the UCI legal limit, you can only have 24 people racing on the track at one time so a couple of riders had to be moved up to DIV 1...

Paul said hello so i took his picture...

Here's close up of me, fun fun...

Finally the boys talk tactics, what sort of tactics i don't know but it looked quite intense...

T-Bone

Postby T-Bone » 24 Jun 2007, 18:56

Didn't realise it was starting, and i wasn't at work for once, though that's probably the last friday i won't be busy. Should be back at the track after next week anyway, though i'll be picking up my road training as well, time to start building up a bit in preparation for grafton.

timyone

Postby timyone » 29 Jun 2007, 16:18

im pretty sure im in for riding tonight

Return to “Track”