Scody Junior Cup on Wheels

For all things Velodrome
The Furry

Postby The Furry » 10 Nov 2013, 13:18

SCODY CUP ON WHEELS 9th of November race report JB13

On the 9th of November 4 JB13 ( Luke, Adrien, Rory and William) went to Dunc Gray to compete in the SCODY cup on WHEELS . It was the first time for any of them to ride there.

Race 1: Race 1 was a warm up derby that went for 2 laps. Adrien and Rory got a top three spot Luke came 5th and i came 6th ( last).

Race 2: Race 2 was a 5 lap Scratch race with no top three spots but i still came last.

Race 3: Race 3 an elimination that went for 12 laps with me coming last. Not long after that race when we were going into the warm up track a rider from CCCC crashed right in front of Luke who rode over this riders bike breaking 5 spokes on each wheel and crashing him self. The race medic said he was NOT allowed to race agin.

Race 4: Race 4 was an Italian pursuit 5 on 5 Rory and i on 1 team and Adrien on the other. The team Adrien was on won.

Race 5: Race 5 was a handy-cap race that went for 3 Laps. THE race sheet said i was 90m with 3 people infront of me which was wrong so Lizanne got THE race Co-odernaters to change it to no-one in front of me and i had 140m handy-cap. Adrien came 4th Rory was in THE middle and i was more sucsesful than any of THE other races i came 3rd last.

Over all everybody had a great time at Dunc Gray and most of us Will be racing in THE race at Dunc Gray we hope we are more sucsesful next week.

THE furry ( William)

Peter T

Postby Peter T » 10 Nov 2013, 13:44

Great race report William.

Sounds like you all had a monumental intro to Dunc Gray!

JoTheBuilder

Postby JoTheBuilder » 10 Nov 2013, 17:43

Thanks Mini-Dougie! Great report.

Don't be disheartened by your results. It's the first time you've ridden at Dunc so was always going to be tricky... I should know, I came last in everything my first night. To juniors 20 years younger than me. ;-)

Eleri

Postby Eleri » 10 Nov 2013, 18:16

Great report William! Lucky Lizanne was there to advocate and I hope Luke is OK.

Return to “Track”