CNSW ride leader course - need good track riders on Sunday

For all things Velodrome
marc2131

Postby marc2131 » 15 Oct 2013, 13:45

Is anyone interested in gaining some time on Dunc Gray, must be competent on Dun Gray not newbies. This is part of a ride leader coaching course set on Day 2 (this Sunday).

They need about 8 riders if possible from U17s to adults.

If interested, contact Barrie McLean now on: barrie.mclean@cycling.org.au

MtbAnt

Postby MtbAnt » 15 Oct 2013, 15:53

I know this isn't a notice for the course, but on mild hijack, I have been trying to book into one of these courses for a couple of months now. If anyone spots the next course early, I'd be most appreciative of a PM. I had a weekend away booked in a couple of months ago and my EOI just results in an email back from Barrie saying check back in a month. Cheers, Anthony.

marc2131

Postby marc2131 » 15 Oct 2013, 17:19

I know this isn't a notice for the course, but on mild hijack, I have been trying to book into one of these courses for a couple of months now. If anyone spots the next course early, I'd be most appreciative of a PM. I had a weekend away booked in a couple of months ago and my EOI just results in an email back from Barrie saying check back in a month. Cheers, Anthony.
They just need up to 8 experienced track riders to provide demonstrations as part of the course which I am attending over Sat and Sun.

Return to “Track”