DHBC Juniors Training Schedule for 31Oct

For all things Velodrome
colin

Postby colin » 26 Oct 2012, 18:00

Hi All,

After a long discussion with James we have our first training schedule.

We will split all into groups A, B & C, see below for the group allocation.
The groups will/may change depending on the numbers, but we’re assuming on most riders turning up.
  • Group A
    Dexter
    Caitlin
    Claude
    Melina
    William (when back)
    Isaac
  • Group B
    Adrien
    Darani
    Luke
    Toby
    Mia
    Sarah
    Ruby (when back)
    Luka
  • Group C
    Alison
    Broughton
    Taku
    Tess
    Rohan
    Matthew
    Francis
Start time is 5:30 sharp for Paceline drills.

Next will be a secret sprint, group C first while group B watches to get an understanding of the drill. While this is happening Group A will be on the warm up track practising slow riding, see how slow you can go. When Group C has finished Group B will take to the track and group A will watch and learn, Group C are on the rollers.

Next will be starts practice, Group C off the fence on the back straight, group B & A holding starts on the start line. Sprint ‘til half way around the first corner back and then ease off and until you return to your starting spot and stop.

Lastly, all will be involved in a 2 line Motor Pace.

James, Lizanne and I will be riding during some of the drills, coaching as we go.

Late comer to warm up on the rollers and then join in at your group next drill/event.

Hope Halloween doesn’t stop you come next Wednesday.

Colin

jcaley

Postby jcaley » 31 Oct 2012, 13:20

Bro is not coming to Track training tonight. As feared by Colin, a Halloween party proved too tempting, plus he is not feeling well.

I'm coming down to finish the bike I was building (the Mick Mazza 52") and to give Rowan a ride on Bro's old bike.
We're still planning to race at Lidcombe again Friday night and can potentially take 2 others apart from Bro and Taku.
John

Dougie

Postby Dougie » 31 Oct 2012, 14:58

William will be there tonight.
cheers

Dougie

Return to “Track”