DHBC Juniors Training News & Statistics 17th August 2011

For all things Velodrome
michellebrown

Postby michellebrown » 18 Aug 2011, 17:14

Hi Everyone,
Rained off again! Never mind eight riders put in a tough indoor training session. Well done all of you. Thanks to Phil Kelly for directing the session and welcome to his son Bede. Notes from the session have been emailed. You may wish to make use of them if you're training at home.

Junior Road Titles
I've sent you information kindly passed on by DHBC Juniors Captain Hugo Venville about the Junior Road Titles in a separate email. Members licenced to race are encouraged to enter, but hurry there's not much time.

Monday Track Training
Club President Simon Llewellyn has invited DHBC Juniors in the U15 and above age groups to join-in Monday night training from about 6.30pm. Please make sure you take care to follow track etiquette and directions from the session trainers. I can make it along for support if you need me, but give me sufficient notice.

Track Racing Season
Looks like we'll have enough riders two enter two teams for events in the forthcoming track season. Go to Cycling NSW for details, have a think about which events you're interested in and let me know so we can plan special training sessions.

That's all for now,
Till next time - keep rolling
Michelle Brown
DHBC Juniors
0412 442 550

Return to “Track”