New DHBC rider has requested assistance.

For all things Velodrome
Artson

Postby Artson » 21 Jul 2011, 22:07

Hi guys received an email today from Grant, I have removed his email address and phone number and will direct him to this sight
cheers Paul

Hi Paul

My apologies for the random email. I am an enthusiastic and aspiring track rider. I did a training session with Barrie Mclean earlier in the year, and came on friday to check out the RAW racing and intend to be there again (and "race") this friday.

My problem currently is that i dont have a bike to use and am hoping that you may be able to point me in the right direction. I have joined the friendly DHBC but have not been able to make it to training to borrow a bike (and am not sure there are spare bikes available).

Do you know of anyone who may be willing to lend me a bike on friday night at DGV please? I am keen to buy second hand but am not familiar with track bikes yet and would prefer to make an educated purchase.

Am happy to hire (and i approached cycling nsw but no luck) if necessary.

Would appreciate any help you may be willing to provide. I am 185cm tall, so guess i would be a large. My number is 0418XXXXXX should you wish to chat.

Many thanks

Grant

timyone

Postby timyone » 22 Jul 2011, 08:57

Thanks Crafty. We need him to make it down to the track though, to check it all out :S
Burwood cycles would be able to come up with a quick buy of a track bike I'm sure also though.

Return to “Track”