DHBC Juniors Training & News 20th April 2011

For all things Velodrome
michellebrown

Postby michellebrown » 21 Apr 2011, 16:14

Hi Everyone,

Track
Training focused on sprints, starts and time trials this week. Congratulations to everyone for putting in a big effort. Nice to see Seamus, Alexander and Chris back after a break! Results have been as usual for your records and your interest. Special mentions for Callum and Selina who gave us some exciting racing and Tess Wallace for excellent Time Trial results. Well done to Allison who managed second place in her first race and improved on her starts from the railing and Mia and Francis for their 1 Lap Time Trials. Medals to Chris Hageman for two firsts and the fastest Time Trial over 150 metres and Hugo Venville for a 1st in the 3 Lap Lead Out. A big thanks to Collin Goldsmith and Rob Wallace for their help running the session and to Jenny and Peter for their assistance and support. Looking forward to seeing you all again next Wednesday when Phil Kelly should be back, all things being equal.

Equipment
Special thanks also to Jo. Troutman for her donation of handlebars, which will be put to good use on the loan bikes. :mrgreen:

Road Riding
If you want to participate in the Southern Cross Road races on Sunday mornings at Sutherland, just let me know ahead of time so I can accompany you. You will need a racing licence to participate. I can also accompany you on the slowies ride to Centennial Park on Saturday mornings with sufficient notice.

That's all for now,
till next time - keep rolling,
Michelle Brown
DHBC Juniors
0412 442 550

Return to “Track”