Dulwich Hill Bicycle Club (DHBC) is the club for cyclists in the inner west of Sydney.
The club was formed in 1908 and prides itself on offering fellowship among cyclists, regardless of experience, ability, aspirations, or the equipment you own.
We are an inclusive club and cater for all levels of fitness, age, participation and cycling preference, be it road, track, mountain biking or even vintage and classic bicycles. Members are also active in cyclists rights advocacy and road safety initiatives.
So whether you ride a road bike, mountain bike, hybrid commuter, fixie or a vintage steel Malvern Star; and whether you just want to come on social rides like Saturday Slowies or you want to be the next Cadel Evans or Anna Mears go to the new riders page and drop us a note and start your cycling with DHBC.
We look forward to seeing you on a club ride soon.
We’re a racing and recreational riding club, so you don’t need to race to take part in our regular rides, which include:
- Saturday Slowies at 6:30am, our weekly road ride for everyone
- Eastern Hills on Sat (6.00am), Tue and Thur (5.30am) mornings
- Sunday road training rides at 6:30am to Waterfall and 6am to RNP and beyond
- La Perouse on Wednesday morning 6.00am
- Track training and racing at Canterbury (Tempe) Velodrome
- Fortnightly Women's ride to La Perouse
- Juniors track riding and racing
- Road racing
- Mountain biking, for leisure and racing
- Vintage and classic bikes
- Penny farthing riding
Anyone is welcome to join these rides on a "try before you buy" basis. Visit the Contact page if you've got questions not covered in the links above.